Board index
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: PROPINCH FAILS TO MEET THE DEMAND
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:59 pm 

I own and operate Trenton RC in Trenton, NJ and I took the advise of some of my customers and shipped Propinch 4 engines with a check for full mods.
Shipped out these motors on or around Feb, 13th last time i checked it has been over a month and still no motors.
No one answers the phone at Propinch, or the emails you send. Propinch failed to deliver like he claims (a three day turn around). We will never send motors out to be Propinched again and if your smart you will not send your motors to him. He is probably out somewhere racing with the money we sent for our mods. When we spoke two weeks ago he was just coming back from a big race. Just a word of advise for the Pro's at Propinch... if your going to run a business then dedicate some real time and real hours to it or just leave it alone. :mad:

From the Family here at Trenton RC (and the 4 poor bastards who are still waiting for their motors). STILL! :eek::confused:

Post subject: Re: PROPINCH FAILS TO MEET THE DEMAND
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:00 am 

Here is what Trenton-RC got back. Now remember we are a Hobby shop, and i spoke to this guy about sending more engines for work, and this is how we were treated. take a look....

what a very bad job we received from Pro Pinch, very poor customer service, look at the way they shipped a 1000.00 worth of motors back to us.
No tracking number, and wrapped in the yellow pages. What the hell is this crap? People beware of this one man show with a dremel tool. I would not care if his work wins every damn race, with people skills like this he can keep it. And like i said were a hobby shop and this is what we got back, so i can only imagine what would happen to the small guy.

Signed Trenton RC
Trenton, NJ
:mad:

Post subject: Re: PROPINCH FAILS TO MEET THE DEMAND
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:15 pm 

Ouch, tough break A.

Next time you want to try getting some motors pinched let me know, I have what I consider a very reliable source and the firm is in NJ.

Drive it like Scooby stole it!

NO APOLOGIES RACING